Fragile Feelings
In the past few days, just felt like I was being taken for granted, just like a nut/plate on the spare tyre, can u imagine? being a spare tyre is bad enuff somemore is a redundent nut/plate on the spare tyre lei... oh moi goodeness...
When people need me they find me, when they dun, they just cant be bothered with me.. saded right? i know.. Always the last to know things.. I HATE to be always the LAST one to be informed!!!!!ARGGGHHH!!! maybe i am just super duper sensitive.. sianx...
Well, had a discussion with my friends yesterday, conclusion: friends are like tat one.. no one can give anyone 100% of attention.. As long as when u are in need and they are somewhere to be found then should be alright le.. Anyway, I think i will learn to take it easy.. just enjoy wherever i can
I really feel tat the communication with people n people sometimes are really fragile.. U really mux learn to play yr cards right or tread carefully, cos people feelings are very fragile...Lots of people may not show it openly but the wound is there ba... Tats y U can BUILD or BREAK a person with words, so would u want to be a BUILDER or DESTROYER? Are u willing to take responsibility if u break a person?
When people need me they find me, when they dun, they just cant be bothered with me.. saded right? i know.. Always the last to know things.. I HATE to be always the LAST one to be informed!!!!!ARGGGHHH!!! maybe i am just super duper sensitive.. sianx...
Well, had a discussion with my friends yesterday, conclusion: friends are like tat one.. no one can give anyone 100% of attention.. As long as when u are in need and they are somewhere to be found then should be alright le.. Anyway, I think i will learn to take it easy.. just enjoy wherever i can
I really feel tat the communication with people n people sometimes are really fragile.. U really mux learn to play yr cards right or tread carefully, cos people feelings are very fragile...Lots of people may not show it openly but the wound is there ba... Tats y U can BUILD or BREAK a person with words, so would u want to be a BUILDER or DESTROYER? Are u willing to take responsibility if u break a person?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home